Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Budaechigae Bokkeumbap and Buzzer Beating Ride

03 May 2011


It was our first ppt presentation in Hydrosystems Engineering for our individual term project. So far, my report went well. After the class, I decided to have lunch with Lee Min Ho oppa since the other guys had to finish some TA work. Only Min Ho oppa was gearing up for lunch and I was also hungry already! I've always liked 부대찌게 so he brought me to this restaurant that specializes in 부대찌게.


The specialty of the house: Budaechigae 부대찌게 - 볶음밥 Bokkeumbap


Min Ho oppa is majoring in Transportation Engineering and it was good that he tries his best to speak in English even if he finds it hard. He even paid for my lunch! It was a really good lunch!!! ^^,


After lunch, he taught me the way back to the subway station (since I'm very unfamiliar with the area, the campus is really big and I can still get lost in it! LOL).


~Buzzer Beater Again~


By the time I got to the train ticket office, the ticket lady sold me a train ticket to Jochiwon which is 5 minutes prior to departure time (1320h)! I was already thinking of taking the next trip which is about an hour from then but she just smiled back at me when I saw the time and asked "Can I still make it?". She told me the platform number and I ran as fast as I could to make it to the train.


Got in the train within three minutes! Whew! Buzzer beater, almost! I was breathing deeply as I headed straight to the toilet, exhausted with my huge "explorer backpack". LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment