Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Korea University Sejong Campus Open House Party

Korea University Sejong Campus is known as the "Best Boarding Campus". Indeed it is. The dormitories have great facilities and a home to a lot of students away from their hometowns. The open house party started last night and is celebrated annually for two consecutive nights with temporary hofs (tents were put up around the place for drinking) and a stage facing the Truth Building for the entertainment and all-night singing and dancing. Just tonight, before finally hitting my pillows, I decided to get my camera and take some photos of the people partying with the KU Cheerleaders on the stage dancing and singing. The funniest part was the red plastic bags that were inflated and used as props! I haven't seen any crowd gone crazy and raised up plastic bags whirled above their heads. Students were very energetic and I took the opportunity to capture the moment. *wink*













Just as I was about to head back to the dorm, a song to the tune of Canon in D (my favorite instrumental ever) was played! I couldn't resist and took a video of the happenings until the song ended. =)



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures from Open House Party, adore them! Even we are going to host such a brilliant bash and have just booked one of the biggest event halls for rent because that’s college reunion and I am sure that everything would be just perfect. Hoping to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete