Monday, May 2, 2011

Spiciest Dinner: OCTOPUS MUCH

02 May 2011


This is just a blog post of my dinner for tonight. It was an unusual dinner with the lab brothers cos we went out this time. Cindy and I rode in Jungeol oppa's car along with Kyeongjin oppa. We went to a restaurant that was somehow off the highway and was about 5-10 minutes away from school by car. Cindy told me that we'll be eating a very spicy dinner, a very spicy octopus that is. I guess it was just right that I didn't put on my sweater anymore!


There were 9 of us in the restaurant - Oppas - GJ, MJ, Jungeol, Kyeongjin, Changhong, Kwanhyeong, Wayne - plus Gwang, Cindy and I - the "kids", hahah!


When the dishes came, it was a mix of seafoods but with a huge octopus that the immonims had to cut first in front of us. It looked like a nice ritual. Unfortunately, I'm just to shy to take photos when I'm having dinner around a lot of oppas. It would have been a good photo op. Tsk tsk. There should be a next time - hopefully with Pinoy friends so that I won't feel restricted to take unlimited photos of the food. LOL.


A dish was shared by three persons so there were 3 of that octopus dish that was placed on our long table. After eating almost half of the dish, the immos came back to get them. Time for the "paella"! They get some of what's left on the pan and mix it with rice - which is called "bokkeumbap" 볶음밥. It's soooo delicious and still soo spicy! But while everyone else where wiping with tissues and sweating, I was still cool with just my t-shirt and kept digging in despite the hotness building up in my mouth! LOL. All I could say was: "HOT but NAMIIIIIIIIIT! Aaahhh!" *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment