Friday, April 29, 2011

ID Key Card Trouble

I went to the lab early at quarter to 9 and tested my keycard ID. Sadly, I still can't use it! I went to the Department Secretary to have my ID checked. After making a call, we found out that I won't be able to use my ID as passport for a week because I have not attended the safety education! (WHUUWAAAT?!!) So just because I forgot about the seminar I'm being punished by disabling my access to the building and the lab?! T___T"


1100 h
I was still sleepy that morning and decided to take a 30-minute nap. But a few minutes later, the phone started ringing. Much later on, GJ oppa asked me to make a reservation. In short, I wasn't able to take my 30-minute power nap anymore. LOL.


1130h
I made some phone calls to a couple of hotels in LA to reserve rooms for my professor and oppa who are attending a conference sometime in May. As I finally reached the booking number, I was glad to hear a familiar accent. The way the call center agent spoke in English was comforting, not too fast and perfectly clear and understandable. I had a strong feeling she's a Filipina like me! But I was too shy to ask her. LOL.


1300h
For the first time, my 3 oppas - GJ, MJ, and Hwanseok - and I went with our professor for lunch. As we met outside the building. As we met our professor outside the building, nobody had an idea of where to eat yet. MJ oppa thought I didn't like spicy food because of yesterday's lunch (it was the tofu that stopped me from going for second round), so we went to a noodle store. Our professor became sort of an interpreter cos my oppas would talk in Korean. He teased them that they should talk with me more often to practice their English skills. LOL.


1450h
Since tomorrow is my midterms, I decided to go home early and take an early afternoon sleep. I woke up by 1730h and from then on, I didn't sleep anymore. ~ Tomorrow's an exciting sidetrip adventure with Tin!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment