Saturday, April 16, 2011

Typical Seoul Saturday

My first period class is Reaction Engineering. This is the course that I need to do a lot of catching up cos I never had this subject in college. During the class, our professor discussed only a few topics for today's lecture since he was not feeling well and decided to ask us to present the progress of our term project! Oh snap! I didn't bring a hard copy of my report, I just emailed it to him but he at least have already read my email. Still, I'm not prepared to present and I was still uneasy with the topic I'm working on cos understanding the equations and all were already taking much of my time in preparing the report! T___T" MJ oppa presented first and he was followed by KH oppa. Next was me! Oh no! Before the presentation, I scribbled all that I could remember from what I've emailed and the papers I've read. When I stood in front of the class, our professor who was just seated at the teacher's table on the side transfered in one of the nearby seats in front and was smiling at me as I was about to start! T___T" It made my feet colder! It was supposed to be a warm day but - dang! I was chillin' literally! So I started presenting and babbled whatever came out of my mind. The professor was so kind enough to guide me with the topic and offered suggestions as to how I can approach the project better! Whew! BIG WHEW indeed! It was "good" and as I walked back to my seat, MJ oppa made a silent clapping action. I smiled back and told him I didn't come prepared at all! And so was he! LOL.


After the class, I had lunch with MJ oppa and Badboi at the cafeteria below the gym. I had bibimbap again! I'm starting to feel like it's becoming my comfort food here! LOL. At lunch, I asked Badboi what his report was all about cos at first he started presenting in English and eventually spoke in Korean in order to express better and all I could figure out was that he drew on the board a stick drawing of a man and something with four legs. It was about some medicine concentration and that's all I understood. Then they explained to me that it was about a lab rat experiment on the concentration of medicine and the class was laughing at the topic. I was guessing the whole time what they were laughing about and I wanted to laugh back then at the fact that I didn't understand what they were laughing at and the drawing on the board. LOL.


My afternoon class was postponed to 3:30 PM cos Prof.JY had an emergency. I wanted to go see the flower festival at Yeouido but it seemed that this won't be a good time cos my class will end late. T___T"


1840h: I was walking out of the Anam gate and got a call from my professor asking where I was. So I hurried to the subway and there we met to take the subway together. At the subway we also met Tekken oppa but he was headed to another destination. My professor and I went to the Seoul Station and bought our train tickets. So there, I bought my ticket to Jochiwon and professor was headed to his hometown. Dang...I can't see the flower festival anymore T___T"


1920h: The train left for Jochiwon and I stayed at the cafeteria car again cos the seats were all taken. I plugged my earphones to my ears, sat on the carpeted floor, leaned on the wall and slept in the trip. ~~


2058h: Now in Jochiwon station! I went to my favorite kimbap restaurant and ordered 치즈라면 (Cheese Ramyeon) for a change - hahah! And to satisfy my cravings for something sweet, I was thinking of oranges but when I got to Buy The Way, there was no orange and all I can find to suspend my cravings was the Hershey's Roasted Almond Veil ice cream bar! Even if it was cold, I had ice cream! LOL.


치즈라면: cheesy, milky, creamy, spicy - YUMMY! ^^
Satisfaction Accomplished! ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment