Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Is Not A Holiday

Cathianne's Journal:

Monday Frozen Eyes
21 March 2011

Menu for the Day:
Lunch: Fish cutlet delivered to the lab for 5,500 krw
Dinner: Shrimp tempura with rice and curry sauce delivered to the lab for 4,500 krw

My eyes are literally frozen on the pages of my textbook. Equations hardly came out of my brain even the simplest ones can hardly be squeezed out.

By 5:00pm, MJ oppa and I were called by our professor to his office. We got the assignments to be checked immediately. When we went back to the lab, I had to solve the last problem in order to compare all my solutions to oppa's. He finalized our solutions and emailed our professor for comments.

I went back to my schoolwork. Tomorrow, I have to submit the assignments so everything must be finished tonight.

2100h
I was not yet done writing my homework but I was getting tired so I brought the things I needed to the dorm. When I have finished the homework, it was almost midnight when I dozed off... ALARM, please be kind enough to really wake me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment