Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Missing Class

Cathianne's Journal:


Oh no! I Missed Today's Class
22 March 2011




Today's Menu:
CHAMCHI DEOPBAP (Tuna Rice) for Lunch @ 4,000 krw
Cafeteria Food at the Professor's Cafeteria for Dinner @ 4,500 krw


I knew I set 3 alarms. I had a bad feeling about it though. OH SNAP! There was something wrong about the morning when I woke up. 10:30 on my watch. OMG! I missed the bus, I missed the class! And I cannot make it to class anymore either cos it takes me 3 hours just to get there! What the ----!?! I pulled an all-nighter for nothing?! T____T"


I went to the lab by 11:30 am and called up my professor. Since I wasn't able to make it to Anam, I decided to start checking the assignments for the TA class I'm handling instead.


1300h
Jungeol oppa took my order for the lunch delivery. Everybody seemed too busy to go out to the cafeteria and it was already way past lunch time.


Checking...


MJ oppa, still not well, arrived after lunch. He had other more important things to do so I had to do all the checking.


1830h
We all went to the cafeteria to have our dinner. All 7 of us in the lab were present.


2000h
Started reading the textbook for the TA class.


2100h
Went home to get some rest.


WATTADAY!!! I didn't want to miss the class....T___T"

No comments:

Post a Comment