Monday, March 14, 2011

White Day In Korea

Cathianne's Journal:


Today is White Day
14 March 2011


Today, I learned from my friend, Hyunjoo, that it is White Day. It is exaclty 28 days or a month after Valentine's Day. Here in Korea, during Valentine's Day, it is the girl who gives a gift to the boy. During this day, the White Day, the boy gives candy or any gift to the girl. I find it funny, and I wash shocked at first when Hyunjoo asked me if I got a candy today.Why would I get a candy and why would anyone give me candy? Haha! So that's the reason why. I was so busy today trying to figure out how to make a Fortran program. After long hours of reading several pages of the two books my oppa gave me, I was still in deep thought of how the heck am I supposed to begin. I wished there was a book about it for Dummies that would literally point out what to press, where to go, what to type and all.


I got another work load today too. GJ oppa gave me a thesis to proof-read. After a while, I got a chat message from Hyunjoo telling me that she's bored with her Chemistry class because she's got no friend and it's just her elective. When they got dismissed, we met at the hallway and I got my lollipop! Hahaha!


c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment