Sunday, March 20, 2011

Restless Jochiwon Sunday: NO SLEEP

Cathianne's Journal:


Restless Jochiwon Sunday
20 March 2011 

Today's Menu:


Late lunch - some sandwich at Family Mart and an orange juice drink
Dinner - BOKKEUMBAP (Kimchi Fried Rice)




I woke up late. It was already past 10 o'clock. I was supposed to attend the 10:00am mass but my body was just too tired that the bed kept magneting me back to sleep. When I woke up, I helped out my friend, SK, through the internet to prepare his presentation and powerpoint. I hope he wins the scholarship. That classmate is one heck of a smart kid!


I went to hear mass at Jochiwon Catholic Church at 3:00pm, the Children's Mass. kkk...I like attending children's mass better even if I don't understand a word they're saying.


After the mass, I received a message from my professor for a call. So I called him and I needed to download some documents. Before I went back to the lab, I went to the traditional market and went inside the store where I first bought some of my stuff in the dormitory. I tried to look for a smaller bottle of shampoo, but all they had were sets of 3 HUGE shampoos! So I got a set of Pantene shampoos for 18,000krw. I wasn't even sure if at least one of the bottles was a conditioner. If all of those were shampoos, they'd probably last me for the whole year or even more! Haha! And I thought since they sold huge shampoos, they'd also have huge lotions which was what I badly needed cos my skin has become so dry and I barely have lotion left at the dorm. But no, they only had the regular 250ml bottles for the lotion which cost 6,000 krw (Vaseline Intensive Rescue).


I paid for my shampoos and lotion and stuffed them in my bag so I wouldn't be using another plastic bag. I went to Family Mart to buy myself some lunch (or "breakfast" since it was my first meal of the day). It was pork cutlet, weird but my tastebuds said otherwise since I was hungry anyway. I didn't know how to heat it up since they didn't have any plate on the microwave oven and I didn't want to heat it with the plastic on it. So yeah, I ate a cold sandwich for lunch. At least it made me full! =))


I walked back to the campus and went straight to the lab. MJ oppa was already there. I worked on the request of our professor then started reading and studying for my Tuesday lecture. That night, I decided to pull an all-nighter cos the lecture on Linear Programming isn't as simple as the name SIMPLEX can be...T___T"


For dinner, we just had it delivered to the lab. I had bokkeumbap again, kimchi fried rice. I almost finished it at least and it cost me 4,000 krw. Not bad for a fried rice with sunny side up on top...kkk..


NO SLEEP
21 March 2011


I kept reading until I didn't realize that it was already past 12 midnight. I took short breaks by watching Tron and Up, movies I have downloaded through Torrent. At around 3 o'clock in the early morning, the last persons in the lab were Jungeol oppa and me. He went home and I continued with my studying. It was almost 6 o'clock in the morning, Jungeol oppa arrived again! He only had 2 hours of sleep! Haha..Then I shared some of the biscuits I was munching on. By 6:00am, Gwang arrived, looking tired and lacked sleep as well since he went home just an hour earlier than Jungeol oppa. I decided to go to the dorm, not knowing if I should sleep (since I lost my sleepiness, totally) or just freshen up.


In the room, I saw the TV still on and my roommate was in a deep sleep. She must have fallen asleep while watching, or just kept it on and slept. Anyway, I took a bath and watched TV for a while. By 7:30am, I went back to the lab and started on my homework. By 8:30, I felt sleepy and decided to take a power nap. I woke up at 10 o'clock and continued with my work... My mind was restless but the brain's RAM was getting slow already... =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment