Thursday, March 10, 2011

FORTRAN - I Need Help

Cathianne's Journal:


Obviously Lost in the Wilderness
Programming, You've Done It
10 Mar 2011

Lost in the world!

I have a programming assignment due in 9 days and I have no idea how to do it! I stayed up late in the lab and saw some websites on Fortran Programming but I didn't even know where to start. My older lab brother, GJ, saw me working on it and was worried that I'm staying up late in the lab. He tried to find some files from his previous semesters but didn't find the one similar to my current programming assignment.

So yeah, I have to read about FORTRAN. The book, the manual, anything that will teach me how to do it!

I got two books from oppa. How will I understand them in a few days and finish the project??? T____T"

FORTRAN, I need more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment