Friday, March 11, 2011

KALGUKSU for Dinner

Cathianne's Journal:


Kalguksu with Mah Bros
11 Mar 2011

Menu:
Cafeteria food for lunch
KALGUKSU for dinner!


Nothing much happened today. I just learned that Uijeon oppa was already leaving by the end of the month for his job at the U.S. Navy Corps of Engineers! WOW! That's the first real conversation I had with oppa and I opened up about how I feel when I'm in the lab because I cannot understand what people talk about and I don't know how to approach them because they don't seem to want to speak in English. And he feels sorry that most guys do so because they feel shy to speak. =|


I had an early dinner with my brothers, Gwang and Junsik at the Good Restaurant just outside the boundaries of Sejong Campus. It was again one of the restaurants that made you remove your shoes and sit on throw pillows on the floor. They served noodles and it's my first KALGUKSU with seafood. YUMMY! =))


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KALGUKSU
Ref: ZENKIMCHI
Kalguksu literally means ‘knife noodles,’ referring to how the noodles are made by cutting with a knife rather than extruded or spun


More on Kalguksu: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalguksu



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment