Thursday, March 24, 2011

It Snowed Again

Cathianne's Journal:


It's Abnormally Snowing at Spring Time
24 March 2011

Menu for the Day:
Lunch @ restaurant outside school Bibimbap (treat!^^)
Dinner, deliver in the lab - some chicken cutlet Chinese food @ 2,500 krw


My main goal for today was to finish my Fortran program so I can proceed with my other schoolworks and tasks in the lab. Since the time I arrived in the lab, all I did was try and test algorithms and kept opening the two books for my references.

By the time I got to the lab, Honey was already in her table. I'm so glad to finally have my friend with me in the lab! Now I have someone to talk to more often! ^^ I got another chewable candy-like vitamin from her, a chocolate biscuit and a custard cake for breakfast! kkk...

1150h
Since Hyunjoo was also in the lab and it seemed that the oppas won't be eating lunch anytime soon, I decided to eat out with her for lunch. We went to her friend's apartment where I met a new friend, Gina. Jaemin, Hyunjoo's boyfriend, was also there as well. Five of us went to a nearby restaurant, just behind the apartment and had some lunch. I had bibimbap and the lunch was Jaemin's treat! ^^ (A bibimbap would cost 4,000 krw)

After lunch, we spent a few minutes at the apartment to have some rest before going back. Gina and Hyunjoo were attending their 1:00pm class and I was to go back to the lab too.

1700h
MJ oppa and I went to the office of our professor where we would be checking the two quizzes of the TA class we're handling. While checking, I had to keep asking oppa about the comments of the students because one of the questions needed explanations and naturally, most students would comment in Hangeul. Other than the fact that I read soooooo slow, I don't understand a word they're saying! =)) So he had to translate them for me! Haha! After we checked the papers, our professor gave us some money to have coffee for treat at CBTL! Yey! I got another CBTL and this time I had Cafe Mocha! =))


My first CBTL cafe mocha here! Thanks to gyusunim! kkk...




It also snowed as predicted. That was the second time I saw the snow in Korea, but obviously, it's not as visible really from afar cos it's a mix of rain and snow only. But nonetheless, I went out to take some photos haha...only through android though, I didn't have my camera...=|
Sleet, not purely snow...



Cold weather today in Jochiwon ^^



1900h
Lab dinner. We had Chinese food delivery and I ordered a chicken cutlet that had some sauce and mayo for 2,500 krw only! I find it cheap cos most of the food delivered would damage me with 4,000-5,000 krw, hahaha...


My dinner: chicken cutlet with sauce and mayo for 2,500 krw only! =))

2100h
I was trying on some algorithm on arrays and went on the program for several more hours. Our professor advised us to rather try writing our own program than modifying someone else's code which is, I agree, more difficult.

Fortunately, the step by step writing and trial and error that I've been doing seemed to have started working and my efforts are progressing and manifesting well. I read the chapter of the book again about arrays and finally got the message! Haha!

0100h (25 March 2011)
I was still hard on the program. MJ oppa tried to stay and work on his program as well.

0200h
It was almost complete! All I was doing by then was the design and layout on the executable file!

0230h
Went home to my dormitory! c",)

Successful all-nighter! YEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment