Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tofu Soup

Cathianne's Journal:


Loving the Tinolang Taho
17 March 2011


TODAY IS ALL CAFETERIA FOOD! =))


Nothing much to talk about today. Normal routine. I wake up in the morning, prepare myself, and get to the lab as early as I can... LOL^^


But this day has just gotten a lot busier than before and I can sense that this is just a lighter situation compared to the coming days...


Dinner was memorable because I discovered a new way of eating TAHO! Hahaha!


~~~~~wiki~~~~~
Tahô is a Philippine snack food made of fresh soft/silken tofuarnibal (brown sugar and vanilla syrup), and pearl sago (similar to pearl tapioca).[2] This staple comfort food is a signature sweet and can be found all over the country. The Indonesian and Malaysian equivalent of this dish is Tahu.
~~~~~wiki~~~~~




The taho I had for dinner was like "tinolang taho". It was served in soup that tasted like the Filipino "tinola" that's why I called it "tinolang taho"...kkk.^^

c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment