Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lunch at Truth Building Cafeteria

Cathianne's Journal:


Truth Cafeteria and Pick-nick Dinner
30 March 2011


Menu for Today:
Lunch - 돈갈비김지찌개 (Dak galbi kimchi jigae) for 3,000 krw

Dinner - chicken tomato green veggie salad, cold cuts, cut egg omellete, and rice balls


1210h
 I had lunch for the first time at the cafeteria inside the Truth Building. It was more spacious and cleaner compared to the usual cafeteria where I eat lunch with my oppas. I like the ambiance of the Truth cafeteria too! They had a good set of menu for lunch as well that I could not choose between the Dak Galbi or the Chamchi Bibimbap! But I wanted to have seaweed wraps so I chose the dak galbi even if I wanted some tuna bibimbap...If I could just switch some of the food then...LOL.

돈갈비김지찌개 (Dak galbi kimchi jigae)
This is my lunch! Dak galbi kimchi jigae^^
Photo from android

Two of Four of Today's Lunch Menu at Truth Building Cafeteria
Photo from android

































It seems I'm already having SPRING FEVER. I learned the term from Jongchun yesterday. The feeling of being sleepy especially after lunch time. Being drowsy and all. The whole afternoon I was reading the same chapter of Fluid Mechanics then I would stop for a while and play some PVZ cos I got to the point of actually napping for several seconds already. LOL. That's not good...




1910h
Since this afternoon, the headset has been covering my ears to keep my mind awake somehow. MJ and GJ oppa called me to join them at the other table for dinner. It was from Kyeongjin oppa's girlfriend who visited the lab earlier. She left food for dinner. Everything was delicious! There was this rice ball that I'm not sure of how they call it, some cold cuts, sausages, egg omelette and the winning piece of all --- the chicken-tomato-lettuce-yellow bellpepper salad! That was really 맛있 !!! ^^,


Doengjang Rice Ball
Photo source: SEMPIO 


*** Though I'm not sure if the one we had is similar to the Doenjang Rice Ball. ***
Here's a link for those who'd like to try this one out! Seems the same only that the one we had for dinner was really round and ball-shaped. ^^,
********************************************************************************************

That's all for today! Til my next blog! c",)



No comments:

Post a Comment